Monday, July 18, 2011

ePASS :Income Declaration Form

All the Students who applied in ePASS for scholarships (2009-10) and also renewal students of 2010-11 having SBI eZ Pay Cards/Lost the eZ Pay Card/eZ Pay Card Number and Account for which MTF sanctioned are different, are informed to confirm their eZ Pay Card details immediately, otherwise their MTF amounts cannot be released.

They have to select one of the following options as the case may be and confirm at "confirmation of SBI eZ Pay Card".

1.The SBI eZ Pay Card number shown is correct and I also have the eZPay Card with me.
2. I don't have eZ Pay Card with me
(Lost the Card or Not Received the card in 2008-09 and 2009-10).
3. I have eZ pay Card with me but the number shown is wrong.

(INCOME AFFIDAVIT IN Rs.10/- NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER DULY SIGNED BY RENEWAL STUDENT AND PARENT. NOTARY NOT REQUIRED)


No comments:

Post a Comment