Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Letter Of Interest


A letter of interest, also known prospecting letter, is sent to companies to let them know you are interested in jobs that may be currently open or become available in the future.

Sample:

Letter of Interest Example
Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email
Date
Name
Job Title
Company
Street
City, State Zip
Dear Mr./Ms. LastName,
The American Company has been recognized as one of the best places to work in the country for IT professionals. You have deliberately set out to create this culture, and it shows! It is my understanding that you have been deluged with resumes since Computerland released their list of the best companies at which to work. Mine is one more, but I do have some experience that is hard to come by.

My IT experience gives me a unique ability to apply technology, in all its forms, to business processes. Some of the business process knowledge includes accounting, finance, facilities, inventory control, budgeting, vendor management and various operational processes.

I have experience with merger/acquisition events, high growth challenges, technology replacement projects, and IT process improvement. I have delivered large technology projects on schedule/on budget and in alignment with the business strategy. Companies I have worked for include ICM, HEP, IBX and SED.
I would enjoy an opportunity to talk with you or someone in your organization to see where my skill set would be of the greatest benefit to your company.
Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name


No comments:

Post a Comment